|Marbled Chocolate & Orange Tavoletta|
For the crust
¾c carob powder
4T coconut butter/oil
2t vanilla extract
1. First process nuts, cinnamon, salt and carob powder into small crumbs.
2. Add dates, coco butter and vanilla extract and process again.
3. Press into the bottom of 9" square pan and place in fridge whilst working on filling.
Note: Before making this chocolate you should place the grated cacao butter in the
dehydrator to melt. Alternatively you can melt it in a bowl over another bowl of hot water.
For the marbling
¼c coconut butter/oil
5T melted cacao butter
1. Mix all ingredients in a high-power blender until completely smooth.
For the filling:
1c orange juice
1T orange zest
2c cacao powder
1 ½c grated cacao butter
1c agave nectar
1. Mix the cashews, orange juice, orange zest, vanilla, and agave nectar in a high-power
blender until smooth.
3. Add cacao butter and cacao powder, and blend again.
4. Pour chocolate mixture onto base and use a spatula to achieve a level surface.
5. Drizzle the marbling mixture over the top in lines using a plastic bottle or a spoon. Drag a
toothpick across the top to create the marble effect.